Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dreaming



Mostly people are dreaming to have a better life, prosperity, love life, wealthy, and so many more. Well ...I am dreaming that someday I will finish my studying and I will be a registered nurse. i want to help my family, I want to build a better future for my own family. I want to work someday in United States of America because I want to earned a lot of money to spend it for the future of my kids. I hope someday I should make it in behalf of the help of our God father...Actually I want to go to a beautiful places like Dubai, Ottawa, London, Stockholm and many more places. I know that it is not easy to go there, to do it because I will effort first and earn a lot of money. Why do I like to go to Ottawa, Canada? because I want to experience snow, I want to to the Niagara Escarpment, and to learned so many things. As I know, the country has a nice cultures, and one of the richest. In Dubai, I like the people there, when I was in our school I have many friends from Dubai they are so kind and so quiet...I like also their eyelashes and also there's a lot of Overseas Filipino Workers there. There's a lot of beautiful structures, beautiful sites, and glamorous houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment